Rules for COUNTER STRIKE:
- Round: 1 minute 45 second cycle on a map
- Half: 6 rounds of play on the defending or offensive side
- Half time: The period between halves in which teams swap sides
- Match: First team to win 7 total rounds, or the single overtime round
- Overtime: The case of a 6-6 score at the end of regulation play, 3 overtime rounds will be played. The start money for each team will be set at $10,000 per player for overtime.
Competition 5 vs. 5
- Players: 10 total (5 on each team)
- Rounds: 12 rounds for regulation play
- Max Rounds Format: 6 rounds as Offense, and 6 rounds as Defence per team until the winning condition is met
- Victory Condition: The first team to win 6 rounds in regulation or the team that wins the overtime period.
- Buy time: 90 seconds
- "Start money": $800 for regulation play, $10,000 for overtime periods
- Freeze time: 7 seconds
- C4 Timer: 35 seconds