- Participants have to send their original softcopy along with the hard copy (12 inches * 10 inches) and caption.
- Editing is NOT allowed on the final submission.
- Only 2 entries per participant are allowed. All digital files must be of 20 megabytes or smaller, Image must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be at least 1,200 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,200 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- The photographs, in their entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest participants. By entering the Contest, participants represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photographs are
original work created solely by the participant, that the photographs do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party
has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photographs.
- The participants have to register their names till 16th February. They have to click the photos inside the university campus (on 16th), and submit their soft copy and hard copy (snaps) on 16th February till 12 pm.
- Results will be declared after 2 pm.
- Late submission of snaps will not be considered.
- A small abstract, about the photo, of min. 50 words must be given which should be sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken.
- Watermarks are not acceptable.
- The photograph must not include the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor or contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Decisions of the judges will be final and binding. All the entries should be sent to the following mail id : - firstname.lastname@example.org